Loading from Vimeo...
On Thursday, February 9th, 2023, school leaders presented the State of the School Address, showcasing where Providence is going, our future academic plans, and our stance on spiritual formation and being part of a community growing in grace.
0:00 — Welcome and Introduction
Keith Style, Chairman of the Board
- Introduction of board members
- What does it mean to be an excellent community?
8:16 — Our Stance
Joey Thacker, Head of School
- What is our stance as a school?
- Moves toward strengthening our financial and enrollment stance and campus/capital improvements
- Highlight Video
29:26 — Spiritual Formation
Ken Hunsberger, Director of Spiritual Formation
- What's at the heart of spiritual formation at Providence
- Biblical integration in the classroom
- Future plans: worship coordinator and one-night intensives
35:08 — Empowering Education
IV Bray, Associate Head of School for Academics
- Chasing and evaluating excellence
- Academic and program updates
- Where are we headed, and how will we get there in academics?
- Aspirational competencies
1:11:26 — Covenant Community
Michelle Satchell, Director of Diversity and Covenant Life
- Giving thanks to our school community
- What we are learning about covenant life