Tuition Grant Information: Returning Families
Please complete the tuition grant application process in the following order:
- Returning families must re-enroll online for the 2019-2020 school year first in order to be considered for a grant.
- Apply online for financial aid with FACTS. All financial documentation such as tax returns and W2s will be handled through FACTS. They can also field any questions you have about these documents and the grant evaluation process.
- Continue checking your FACTS account online to be sure your application is proceeding.
- Returning families' grant applications will be reviewed only after your FACTS account is marked "complete" on their website.
- Upon receiving your grant letter, you will have 7 calendar days to accept/decline this grant in writing. On day 8, if we have not heard back from you, your grant funds will be released to another family. If your grant is not sufficient, you can request a refund of your commitment fee, if you make your request in writing within 7 days of the date of the grant letter.