Tuition Grant Information: New Families
Please complete the tuition grant application process in the following order:
- New families should apply online for Providence before starting the grant application.
- Apply online for financial aid with FACTS. All financial documentation such as tax returns and W2s will be handled through FACTS. They can also field any questions you have about these documents and the grant evaluation process.
- Continue checking your FACTS account online to be sure your application is proceeding.
- Once your student is accepted AND your account with FACTS is marked "complete" on their website, only then will your grant application be reviewed.
- You will have 7 calendar days from the date on the grant letter to accept/decline this grant in writing. On day 8, if we have not heard back from you, your grant funds will be released to another family.
- Upon accepting your grant, you will have 7 calendar days to enroll your student into Providence. On day 8, if we have not heard from you, your grant will be released to another family.