Receive a $500 Tuition Credit for Every New Family You Bring to Providence
No limit on the number of credits you can receive!
Year after year we hear from our new families that the way they found out about Providence Christian Academy is through a current family. You are truly our greatest recruitment tool! This program provides you an opportunity to recommend quality families to our school, thereby reducing your family tuition bill.
- The incoming student and his/her family must be new to Providence in the coming 2020-21 school year.
- The new student must be enrolled at Providence until the end of the school year.
- The current family’s accounts must remain current throughout the year.
- For each new family you recruit who meets the above criteria and registers for the first semester, we will give you a $500 credit on one child’s monthly tuition payment for the final month of the 2020-2021 school year. Those who pay quarterly or annually will receive a rebate check. There is no limit to the number of credits you can earn.
- When the new family enrolls, they will be given the opportunity to indicate the family who referred and/or shepherded them through the admission process. This will initiate the Referral Rewards process and the current family will be contacted by the school about receiving the tuition credit.
- It is our understanding that any tuition credit you may earn through the Referral Rewards program is taxable income according to Internal Revenue Service regulations and reportable on your federal and state income tax returns. Providence Christian Academy will notify each recipient family and the Internal Revenue Service of this credit in accordance with I.R.S. regulations. Please consult your tax advisor about this matter.
Contact Kim Miller in the Admissions Office for more details.