Tuition and Fees
Paying tuition is an investment. Enrolling at Providence provides your child educational and transformative experiences that will last well beyond graduation.
What are you investing in?
- A chance for your student to thrive, not just survive in school
- Solid, top-tier academics
- Attentive and caring staff and friendships that can last a lifetime
- Competitive athletics and award-winning fine arts programs
- Unique opportunities for leadership and service, and
- A Christ-centered community of believers
Financial Aid Program
Financial aid is available through a need-based financial aid grant program for students in kindergarten through 12th grade. For more information, please see Financial Aid Information section on the Providence website.
Providence Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admissions policies, educational policies, athletic and other school-administered program.