As parents, we want to help our children fully become who God has created them to be. But in today's chaotic world, it's difficult.
Providence Christian Academy comes alongside you to provide transformative experiences inside and outside the classroom that prepare your student to lead, serve, and embrace faith in Christ.
Our innovative programs and attentive staff will help equip them for life's challenges, and our school family will give you a community of support. Come and discover how we can help your family move from surviving to thriving.
Which location would you like to visit?
So what makes Providence unique?
- We are a welcoming, covenant, Christ-centered community that values relationships and the partnership between home and school.
- We provide a safe, nurturing environment that enhances learning, while recognizing the God-given uniqueness of each student.
- Our Christ-honoring school culture gives meaning to our top-tier academic program.
- We challenge our students to embrace faith in Christ and step into roles of leadership and service.
- Our students receive unparalleled personal attention from faculty and staff.
Providence's main K-12th grade campus is in Lilburn. Providence Johns Creek serves 9th through 12th grade.
Have questions? Contact Kim Miller, Director of Admissions, at 770-279-7200 ext. 3953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.