Thank you for your interest in Providence Christian Academy! We want to help you get all your questions answered as you consider our school for your family.
Providence has so much to offer your child! As the premier, mid-size K-12 Christian school in the metro Atlanta area, we offer a full lineup of offerings in academics, arts and athletics, while still nurturing a sense of community in a close-knit, spiritually strong environment.
We've even been honored to be voted "Best Private School” by Gwinnett Magazine and "best private school" in the Gwinnett Daily Post's Reader's Choice Awards.
So what makes Providence unique?
- We are a welcoming, covenant, Christ-centered community that values relationships and the partnership between home and school.
- We provide a safe, nurturing environment that enhances learning, while recognizing the God-given uniqueness of each student.
- Our Christ-honoring school culture gives meaning to our top-tier academic program.
- We challenge our students to embrace faith in Christ and step into roles of leadership and service.
- Our students receive unparalleled personal attention from faculty and staff.
Providence's main K-12th grade campus is in Lilburn. Providence Johns Creek will serve 9th through 12th grade in the 2019-20 school year.
Have questions? Contact Kim Miller, Director of Admissions, at 770-279-7200 ext. 3953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.