Your search for a school proves that you want a great learning experience for your child.
We invite you to come and see the culture and community that exists at Providence. Meet our students and staff, walk the halls, and discover how to thrive, not just survive at school.
Become part of a community committed to Biblical truth and the partnership between home and school.
Which location would you like to learn more about?
Loading from Vimeo...
So what makes Providence unique?
- We are a welcoming, covenant, Christ-centered community that values relationships and the partnership between home and school.
- We provide a safe, nurturing environment that enhances learning, while recognizing the God-given uniqueness of each student.
- Our Christ-honoring school culture gives meaning to our top-tier academic program.
- We challenge our students to embrace faith in Christ and step into roles of leadership and service.
- Our students receive unparalleled personal attention from faculty and staff.
Providence's main preschool-12th grade campus is in Lilburn. Providence Johns Creek serves 9th through 12th grade.
Have questions? Contact Joan Brewer at 770-279-7200 ext. 3953 or email email@example.com.