Fun In The Afternoon
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of this program is to serve Providence families by providing quality educational, recreational, and social programs for students grades K-7 after the scheduled school day.
The Goals of Fun in the Afternoon
- To provide homework/study time and assistance if necessary for Providence students in grades K - 7.
- To provide a structured and safe environment for instruction in various sports designed to enrich and prepare students for formal sports programs.
- To provide an opportunity for free play in age appropriate centers and activities.
- To provide students an opportunity for supervised playground time in addition to the time allotted during the regular school day, thereby encouraging exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
Regularly occurring Fun in the Afternoon charges will be billed through each family's tuition account. These fees are in addition to tuition.
Full-Time Rates (3 or more days per week)
- Monthly: $330.00 due on the first day of each month.
- Annual: $3,000.00 due on August 1st
Enrolled parents, visit the online registration page here to sign up.
Contact: Tom Duncan at 678.575.2082 or firstname.lastname@example.org