Fun In The Afternoon
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of this program is to serve Providence families by providing quality educational, recreational, and social programs for students grades K-7 after the scheduled school day.
The Goals of Fun in the Afternoon
- To provide homework/study time and assistance if necessary for Providence students in grades K - 7.
- To provide a structured and safe environment for instruction in various sports designed to enrich and prepare students for formal sports programs.
- To provide an opportunity for free play in age appropriate centers and activities.
- To provide students an opportunity for supervised playground time in addition to the time allotted during the regular school day, thereby encouraging exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
PLANS AVAILABLE (2 options):
The following fees that can be paid annually or monthly, or daily.
Regularly occurring Fun in the Afternoon charges will be billed through each family's tuition account. These fees are in addition to tuition.
Full-Time Rates (3 or more days per week)
- Annual: $3,600.00 due on August 15th.
- Monthly: $390.00 due on the first day of each month.
Cost is $150.00 for five coupons to attend as needed with a minimum of one day’s advance notice. Additional coupons in increments of five can be purchased as needed once registered in the program.
Parents enrolled at Providence, visit the online registration page here to sign up.
Contact: Yvette Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.