Records Request

Select the link to the left for any records needed. If you are requesting a transcript be sent to a college or university outside the state of Georgia, you must provide the correct mailing address. If you need test scores or other records sent, please select the Other Records Request link and specify what is needed in the information box provided. If you are requesting a counselor or teacher recommendation, be sure to select the specific counselor and/or teacher that you want to write your letter of recommendation.
Questions? Contact