Thank you for your interest in Providence Christian Academy! We want to help you get all your questions answered as you consider our school for your family. If you are interested in Providence Johns Creek, visit this page
Providence has so much to offer your child! As the premier, mid-size K-12 Christian school in the metro Atlanta area, we offer a full lineup of offerings in academics, arts and athletics, while still nurturing a sense of community in a close-knit, spiritually strong environment. We've even been honored to be voted "Best Private High School” by Inside Gwinnett Magazine three years in a row and have been named "Among the Best" private schools by Gwinnett Magazine.
So what makes Providence unique?
- We are a welcoming, covenant, Christ-centered community that values relationships and the partnership between home and school.
- We provide a safe, nurturing environment that enhances learning, while recognizing the God-given uniqueness of each student.
- Our Christ-honoring school culture gives meaning to our top-tier academic program.
- We challenge our students to embrace faith in Christ and step into roles of leadership and service.
- Our students receive unparalleled personal attention from faculty and staff.